How Open An ePub eBook With iBooks On Your iPad, iPhone or Mac Computer
This article will show you how how to open an ePub eBook with iBooks on your iPad or iPhone that didn't come from the iTunes store. This is sometimes also called side loading.
So, if you've received your free S.M. Helbig eBooks and need help opening them on your iPad, iPhone or Mac then scroll down just follow the steps. If you haven't signed up for the free Street Cricket Wars children's eBooks click the link on the left to get your three free books now! Available for most devices. 🙂
N.B. iBooks will not open .Mobi eBook files (these are Amazon Kindle files) only ePub files.
1. Open the device you plan to read the eBook on
2. Open the website the free eBook is on and make sure it's an ePub for iBooks/iTunes
3. Right click (Hold on iPad/iPhone) to save the eBook to your device
4. Click the option: Open in iBooks.
Open the books and enjoy!
5. Please post an honest review on iTunes of my books once you've read them!
Reader reviews are so important for me as it helps new readers decide whether or not to read my books! I'm really grateful for every honest review I get.
When you post a review please email me and let me know you posted it. You can email me on the email that I sent the links to your free books from.
Also, do let me know if you'd like to be part of my First-Reader team. You'll get special access to my books before they're released and get to give me your feedback on them and contribute to them being better books!
Thanks in advance 🙂
– S.M. Helbig
*IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE AN OLDER MAC, iPHONE OR iPAD AND THE ABOVE STEPS DON'T WORK
To Read On Your Mac:
1. Right click on the ePub and save to desktop
2. Open the ePub with iBooks and read it on your Mac in iBooks. Enjoy. 🙂
3. Please leave an honest reader review once you're finished reading on iTunes to help me and others connect with these books! 🙂
To Read on your iPhone or iPad:
1. Right click on the ePub and save to desktop on either Mac or PC
2. Open a new email and attach the ePub by clicking the attach document icon on the new email and locating the eBook .ePub file and click on it to attach
3. Check it's now attached to the email
4. Send this email to yourself
5. Open the email on the device (iPhone or iPad) you wish to read on
6. Click on the attached ePub. Once it opens inside mail, click on the Upload icon and it should open in iBooks
Open the books and enjoy! If it doesn't open inside mail then click on ‘Open in Safari' and it will give you the option to open in iBooks.
7. Please leave an honest reader review once you're finished reading on iTunes to help me and others connect with these books! 🙂
Hope you enjoy reading your free books!
– S.M. Helbig
p.s. Here are some extra helpful videos if the above steps didn't work easily for you!
HOW TO IMPORT BOOKS AND PDFs TO iBOOKS ON IPAD
SYNCING iBOOKS FROM MAC TO iPAD